What is Latent Defects Warranty Insurance?
Latent Defects Insurance is also referred to as Structural defects insurance, Structural Warranty, Construction Insurance and Self-Build/New-Build insurance. Whatever you choose to call it, it is important that you are covered by a credible company such as ourselves as it is considered a requirement by the majority of UK mortgage lenders before lending on any property under 10 years old.
Who do we work with?
- Developers (both residential and commercial)
- Housing associations
- Fixed Fee Administrators
- Development Funders
- Independent building control bodies
Why do you need Latent Defects Insurance?
- It is considered a requirement by the majority of UK mortgage lenders before lending on any property under 10 years old.
- The best case scenario is that the Latent Defects Insurance is used only as a precaution, however, if the instance does come where there is physical damage to the building, our job is to shield you from excess and necessary costs which could prove detrimental to your project.
- Having credible Structural Defects Insurance will also make the process of selling your property easier.
WHY CHOOSE ADVANTAGE?
Our ethos at Advantage is the following:
- Repeat Business
With this in mind, we are determined to deliver an exceptional customer service with our clients at all times, meaning that we will go above and beyond to ensure that we meet tight deadlines.
Advantage can also offer retrospective cover for developments that have already been built but do not have an existing policy.
Why choose Advantage
✓Free Technical Support
✓Fast Quote, Fast Cover
Request a Call-back
Want a quote or can't find what you're looking for? Then fill out the form to request a call-back from one of our dedicated relationship managers.